SPL Waterhousing Millican DBM4 Super 16mm Movie Camera
A-SERIES camera waterhousings are not dive housings, they are splash rated for water action sports only- not diving.
Housings are constructed of ultra light- weight aluminum. Sheared, formed on a sheet metal press brake then welded solid by a certified welder. All aluminum is hard anodized to protect against salt- water corrosion. The housing is then painted with industrial powder coat paint. The Milliken Camera is a great camera for the water and used by many top water photogs to achieve the best quality footage in the water. The ability of this camera to shoot up to 200flps a second is the main reason for using this camera.
Each A-SERIES SPL Waterhousing is custom made to your needs, to receive a quote on your new water housing click below to fill out the short form and we’ll get back you in as little as 24 hours.
Features and Controls:
- On/Off switch
- Dual side handles which detach
- Aperture ring for lens (by request)
- Other controls can be added for an extra cost
- This housing is rated for 25-30 feet max depth.
- All housings made by SPL can handle any size surf you have the nuts to swim into.
- These are not dive housings and they should not be treated as such.
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight 3.5 lbs with with 10mm port and pistol grip