All housings are sold directly through SPL Waterhousings, email us for purchase price and to place all orders.
Sony A6000 Water Housing
A-SERIES camera waterhousings are not dive housings, they are splash rated for water action sports only. Although not made for underwater diving photography, they are great water housings for photographing surfing, sailing, kite boarding, bodyboarding, fishing or many other shallow water activities.
Housings are constructed of ultra light- weight aluminum. Sheared, formed on a sheet metal press brake then welded solid by a certified welder. All aluminum is hard anodized to protect against salt water corrosion. The water housing is then painted with industrial powder coat paint.
Each A-SERIES SPL Waterhousing is custom made to your needs, to receive a quote on your new water housing click below to fill out the short form and we’ll get back to you in as little as 24 hours.
Features and Controls:
- Front Dial
- Rear Dial
- Top Mode Dial
- Manual Shutter Release
- Interchangeable Ports
- Other controls can be added for an extra cost
- This photo shown with our new bower 8mm 6 inch dome
- This housing is rated for 25-30 feet max depth.
- All housings made by SPL can handle any size surf you have the nuts to swim into.
- These are not dive housings and they should not be treated as such
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight 3.75 lbs with fisheye port and pistol grip
- Camera Housing
- One port is included (wide angle, fisheye, or short telephoto)
- Detachable Pistol Grip
- Neoprene port cover